EDEPS header
Licensed Occupation
Licensed Occupation      (United States)

License Description:
Customs brokers must pass an exam to obtain a license. Further information can be found at the US Customs Service web site: http://www.customs.gov/xp/cgov/import/broker_management/.

License Agency:
United States Customs Service
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Room 5.2B
Washington DC 20229

Source: CareerOneStop, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL).
Note: Information on licensed occupations is gathered in each state by Labor Market Information units under a grant from USDOL. States are required to submit updated license information once every two years.